*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Anyone need a Beaches and Cream reservation for 3 on Monday 9/24 at 9:50pm? I was able to snag an earlier reservation so I will be dropping this one. I will wait until Friday and if no one wants it I will drop. :)

:thumbsup2
I've been in 4 and 5. Both were very close to everything.

I really enjoy the compact feel of French Quarter.

I'm in building 5 now. We've got river view, but we're so close to the pool. We're right next to the corner room facing the pool, so it's so close to everything. Was really nice catching the boat of to DS last night, for a quick shopping trip to get a dress and Dooney I've been wanting for months after having seen it on the website. Only downside is that my body is still on UK time, so I woke up at 3.30am (8.30am UK time) and couldn't get back to sleep as I'm used to getting up super early for work anyway. I'm so excited we have a CRT breakfast this morning, but I'm already starving, so I'm waiting for the foodcourt to open now to get a snack to tie me over.

Sing along with me -
"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again"

Landing in an hour. B 35 boarding but still snagged an aisle seat - at the very back. Lots of sick people on plane and in airport. Be mindful.

Aww man. Were all the sickies headed to Disney? lol. I really hoped September would be a good time to avoid that and wish people would mind their own germs so we don't have to. It's why we're not flying. Hopefully you stay healthy and have a wonderful wonderful time!!!

Hi everyone! I ju st booked a very short trip for Sept 18 - Sept 21 for my last trip before my AP expires :(

Our AP expires on 9/21, too! We're down there for a full week, but are soaking up every ounce of that last day til park close! We will probably do APs again, but not until maybe NEXT September.

Not a September specific question but hopefully someone here can help with a question about magic bands - My wife and I are going in a couple weeks with another couple and staying at the Swan. The two of us have annual passes, and the other couple bought tickets and linked them to their MDE account. The first question is how do I know which magic band is currently linked to my account, I have like 10 of them in the top of my closet and not sure which one was our most recent trip, and which bands belong to which person. Second, is there a way to take 2 of the extra bands and link them to the other couples MDE account so they can use those to get into the parks / fast passes / etc.

We are booked to be there for the 16th. Is this hurricane going to cause a problem do you think? I'm nervous and really buying into the media hype.

We are booked to be there for the 16th. Is this hurricane going to cause a problem do you think? I'm nervous and really buying into the media hype.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless there's an airport closure on your route; plus the hurricane seems to be tracking further up the Atlantic. From what I've heard from those there last year the only days that was really impacted were the days Disney shut down. Other than that it sounds like Irma hitting reduced crowds more than usual.

It's currently looking pretty unlikely that Florence will impact Florida at all, but still too early to tell anything for sure. Weather models for Florence right now aren't giving anything more useful than "there will be a storm, at a place" more than about 5 days out (when it could make landfall).

Of more concern to Florida is the system that's likely to follow (this is the red X on the NHC map). Again, still too early to tell about any potential US impacts, but this one's looking likely to at least make its way into the Caribbean and will be worth keeping an eye on if you're in Florida towards the end of next week.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless there's an airport closure on your route; plus the hurricane seems to be tracking further up the Atlantic. From what I've heard from those there last year the only days that was really impacted were the days Disney shut down. Other than that it sounds like Irma hitting reduced crowds more than usual.

Thank you. Will driving be a problem? We are driving down from NY.

It's currently looking pretty unlikely that Florence will impact Florida at all, but still too early to tell anything for sure. Weather models for Florence right now aren't giving anything more useful than "there will be a storm, at a place" more than about 5 days out (when it could make landfall).

Of more concern to Florida is the system that's likely to follow (this is the red X on the NHC map). Again, still too early to tell about any potential US impacts, but this one's looking likely to at least make its way into the Caribbean and will be worth keeping an eye on if you're in Florida towards the end of next week.

Very helpful thank you. I'm not used to hurricane study :) We will be there until the 22nd. We do have the good old trip insurance. There's been a lot of stuff going on that is making me feel like we picked the wrong time to go but hopefully this won't be one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter