This Is Us- Season 3

I love that Beth came around and realized the part of Randall that just wants to help everybody was something she actually loved about him.

And I loved how diplomatic the preacher was - reassuring his parishioners that he approved of their choice either way.

I love the stadium too! (Though I really think the kid should have been willing to trade the ones Kate got off eBay for Toby’s.)

I love that Beth came around and realized the part of Randall that just wants to help everybody was something she actually loved about him.

And I loved how diplomatic the preacher was - reassuring his parishioners that he approved of their choice either way.

I love the stadium too! (Though I really think the kid should have been willing to trade the ones Kate got off eBay for Toby’s.)
:scratchin That whole scene seemed far-fetched and bizarre to me because it would never happen here. Do they really talk politics that brazenly from the pulpits in America?

I have no doubt it happens, but isn't necessarily typical. Churches are supposed to keep politics out if they want to retain their tax exempt status.

I have no doubt it happens, but isn't necessarily typical. Churches are supposed to keep politics out if they want to retain their tax exempt status.

Yes, they are supposed to be able to advocate only for "positions", not specific candidates.

That being said, the political story line is ridiculous. The ONE requirement most cities' have is that you MUST be a resident of the city to be on council. Plus, maybe this is different in big cities, but do people really have campaign managers and do polling for city council? Never heard of that. Heck, around here, we barely get polling data on Congressional elections.

I finally had the chance to watch! I'm not a huge fan of the whole election story line, and I hope that something good comes of Randall becoming the councilman. I am happy that Toby and Kate are happy.

All right, I’m here for this weeks episode. I’ll try not to post every single thought I have on the episode..it feels like I’m hogging my own thread lol

• Seems like Jack is kinda mad to be getting these postcards. Maybe they left on bad terms?

• I don’t know why but I have a bad feeling about Kate going on this trip for some reason.

• I always love the music they play in the show.

• I can only imagine what that trailer smells like lol

• OH NO did that kid die??

• no wonder Nicky was so screwed up!! That explains a lot.

• ugh. If only Jack had let Nicky speak, or Nicky had pushed harder. They could have ended things a lot better for all of them.

• OMG I thought they were going to find him dead.

• GET THE GUN

• holy man what an ending. I used to think of Nicky as a jerk and now I want him to get all the help he needs.

I wonder if they will eventually introduce Nicky to everyone else. Good episode..as usual.

Was such a good episode. I am glad they didn't drag out the road trip and have them knock on Nicky's door in the last two minutes. I loved how they flashed so quickly between the past and present i.e. Big three knocking on Ncky's door then "younger Nicky" opening the door to Jack. Will be interesting to see Jacks past more. When Rebecca said something to Miguel like, "I love that story, but now I want the truth." Makes me think Miguel know something.

I think one of Jack’s real flaws as a human being is that he just talks too much. He’s always ready with a speech, a pep talk. He doesn’t do enough listening. This flaw cost him his relationship with his brother and cost his brother many, many years of his life, peace and happiness. The whole storyline is a good reminder of how important it is to close one’s mouth and just listen. That’s often what people need most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter