Disney Emoji Blitz

I was busy at work this weekend so didn't have much time to play, but I finally finished the event last night and got Nala. No time for RF though. I did seem to do pretty well with Simba, but it did take an awful lot of time!

Just looked at the description for the last update and looks like they neglected to add the appropriate event data... but I think I see a Rainbow Mickey.

Need two more palm trees to finish the card event... hoping for Pluto since I have the other two. 🤞

Has anyone had problems where their emoji blitz won't load? I thought it was because my phone was old and never had enough memory, but I got a new iphone and it still won't load (only gets to 50%). I contacted support months ago and they said it should resolve next time they update the game but there have obviously been many updates and it still won't work. Anyone else have this issue?

Finished the current challenge, got another Oswald. Was a bit disappointed as I wanted rainbow Mickey. Used Steamboat Willie got this challenge, averaged 5 (so 10) per game.

Well the google events calendar has finally been updated. August 1st figment is coming as a diamond box exclusive though there is only an 8% chance of him at the end of the event. 🤞cause he’s my favorite! Looks like some new Moana and Cinderella emojis coming later in August.

These events where you get a diamond box exclusive are starting to annoy me. Yay, new emoji, but wait, you only have a 10% chance of getting it after you grind through an event, but, as a bonus, there may be an insanely hard Rainbow Falls, which gives you another chance at that 10%. I'm starting to tune out of the events, and just concentrate on leveling and buying normal emojis, because the events are worth less to me in terms of time and interest.

I'll do it, because I can use some emojis that generate a lot of coins while looking for the items, but I honestly don't think I'll get anything out of it other than another Snowman.

These events where you get a diamond box exclusive are starting to annoy me. Yay, new emoji, but wait, you only have a 10% chance of getting it after you grind through an event, but, as a bonus, there may be an insanely hard Rainbow Falls, which gives you another chance at that 10%. I'm starting to tune out of the events, and just concentrate on leveling and buying normal emojis, because the events are worth less to me in terms of time and interest.

I'll do it, because I can use some emojis that generate a lot of coins while looking for the items, but I honestly don't think I'll get anything out of it other than another Snowman.
Is it just me or were we more likely to get the diamond box exclusive in the past than recent challenges? I do like getting extra coins and power ups but would like to have a true reward at the very end.

Is it just me or were we more likely to get the diamond box exclusive in the past than recent challenges? I do like getting extra coins and power ups but would like to have a true reward at the very end.

Glad to know it's not just me who has been pondering this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!